“Practitioner’s Secrets” is a series of small writings that acknowledge the daily problems that a practitioner may face during his or her practice. You don’t have to be a professional practitioner to benefit from this writing but if you don’t have experience, you may not find them useful until you practice and experience these problems.
The writings are straight forward focusing on the why’s and how to’s. Everything that we write about we have experienced among us, our students and our clients.
All our writings are in Spanish. We are in the process of translating them into English, so please be patient. Here are some of the titles:
- The ABC’s for activating an Altar
- 10 steps to stop feeling drained after a Shaman or Spiritual Journey. (Translated Sept 2013).
- Why clients don’t show to their appointments.
- How to perform a Soul Retrieval in somebody in a safe way. (Translated August 2013).
- Tips to perform a cleansing like a pro.
- Step one and two when you are diagnosed with an illness (practitioner’s approach). (Translated Sept 2013).
- And more
Immediate downloads (E-books)
Real answers that work
Better prices than taking a workshop
Paloma Cervantes writes about Shamanism, Curanderism, Herbalism and Ancient Healing Traditions. In 2013 Paloma finally obtained permission to share the teachings learned from Don Manuel Flores a Mexican Shaman/Curandero in order to keep alive the tradition. Modernization threatens to extinguish this richly Spiritual tradition and highly effective healing modality.
Visit her blog at www.palomacervantes.com.
Support our store: www.curanderoproducts.com